יום שלישי, 10 במאי 2011

Fashion Passion #1

....About 3 months ago i decided to realize a vision i have had for quite some time,  to gather all the fashion & accessories designers of the area I live in, Israel
I strongly believe in co-operations, I may have an individualistic character, but .my soul knows  the power of collaborations
 And so last Friday,  the first event in the series of 6 summer events took 
place  here in the Shihar compound

.It was magical, creative and inspiring
The energy of all of us together was fantastic 



We made a fashion show



This graceful lady modeled The Shihar Line
 she happened to be My beautiful mother 



Next fashion Passion event 3/6 In the Shihar compound
 For more info about Fashion Passion click here

Next time I'll write about this amazing compound.....

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה